oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 29.11.2013, 14:45   #1
Peter Lynn
Kiteboarding

Standard Swell is coming!!

This is no ordinary swell, it is inbound on coastlines around the world.
It let’s you passionately pursue the ultimate barrel ride and endless down winders.
This Swell is the new Peter Lynn wave kite! Check out this sneak peak of the third LEI kite in Peter Lynn’s product range.

Our goal when designing this kite was the ultimate. We wanted a kite that will allow you to fly a size smaller than the competition. That one kite that does exactly what you want and responds immediately to your every steering input, even when fully depowered! A kite that feels lively yet incredibly stable, has a gigantic wind range and drifts unlike anything you ever seen before. A kite that has super smooth and on demand power regulation and enables you to focus on your riding more than ever.

We at Peter Lynn are convinced we nailed it!

In the past weeks storms have been hitting some of the gnarliest coastlines of Europe, teamrider Lucas Machowski was brave enough to take out the brand new Peter Lynn Swell to put it through its paces in gusty winds and huge waves.

Lucas gathered a team of friends to shoot some cool footage and here’s a teaser of what’s to come.
In this this teaser we see Peter Lynn Teamrider Lucas Machowski riding the new Peter Lynn Swell. During the autumn storms that hit the Irish coast over the past few weeks he went out in some very demanding conditions to ride this all new wave kite.

Watch this short but stunning footage of big and powerful waves crashing into some of the gnarliest coastlines Europe has to offer, and of course Lucas ripping it up. Stay tuned for a longer video about his adventures in this mystical place.

Check out the teaser video of Lucas Machowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89cd8t-BBKA
More info on the Swell visit the website: www.peterlynn.com

Here’s Lucas’ experience:
My name is Lucas Machowski. Ive been living in Ireland for the past 9 years. I love this country as its always windy with perfect waves and always great conditions for kite-surfing. On Friday I received a package with the brand new Peter Lynn “Swell” kites 2014. I was asked to try them out.
On Sunday, the biggest storm hit our cost, it was the biggest energy storm since 1986. The size of the storm was the size of Europe. I felt a bit unsure about this as it was going to be my first time trying out those kites because the wind was reaching approximately 100km/h and the waves were 10m big in the open ocean, on the bay they were 6-7m big. The wind was really gusty.
We visited a few of our secret spots, we decided to go out on one of them.
Conditions…cross off shore, wind 30 to 40+, and very very gusty, swell around 5/6m
We were flying the Swell in a 21m line set up.
After launching the kite I entered the water and after 5 minutes I noticed that the kite was very stable in the wind window and it’s predictable, it managed the gusty wind very well
The kite turning to bar movement is immediate and even faster when you edge the board harder which is very useful in wave riding . I prefer ride big waves in cross off shore conditions so I can park kite on 45 angle and ride waves unhooked . There isn’t much pressure on the bar. In my opinion Swell gives the rider a safe feeling about riding out in stormy conditions. This kite gives a good connection between the kite and the rider. Looking forward to hit more big waves with the Swell.

More info on the Swell visit the website: www.peterlynn.com
Peter Lynn ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.11.2013, 15:28   #2
Matwin22
Benutzer

Standard

... sieht selbst von der Farbgebung aus wie ein Reo, werden die gemeinsam produziert?
Matwin22 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.11.2013, 15:45   #3
Scylla
Gast

Standard

gemeinsam passt nicht, da Ozone eine eigene Fabrik hat.
Wenn dann produziert Ozone für dritte und das wär mir neu =)

aber in der Tat sieht das sehr ähnlich aus

Geändert von Scylla (29.11.2013 um 16:32 Uhr)
Alt 29.11.2013, 16:18   #4
Outdoors
Gast

Standard

Geändert von Outdoors (29.07.2021 um 15:46 Uhr)
Alt 03.12.2013, 14:23   #5
Peter Lynn
Kiteboarding

Standard Neue Aufnahmen von der Swell

Teamfahrer Jules Westerhof, Jan Douwe Attema und Willem van der Meij Training mit dem neuen Peter Lynn Swell und dem Rest der Strecke auf dem niederländischen "Zandmotor". Bleiben Sie dran für mehr!

Click here for the video!

Peter Lynn ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.12.2013, 21:09   #6
Racoon
Waschgang DLX

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Outdoors Beitrag anzeigen
mein erster gedankengang beim überfliegen der werbung war "wieso wirbt plynn mit nem ozone kite" da war ich wohl nicht der einzige
Ging mir auch so. Ozone sieht auf Distanz sehr ähnlich, was für Peter Lynn eher Nachteile haben dürfte.

Geändert von Racoon (04.12.2013 um 21:30 Uhr) Grund: Typo nach Tilmanns Hinweis entfernt
Racoon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04.12.2013, 06:43   #7
tilmann
gesperrt

Daumen hoch

Zitat:
Zitat von Racoon Beitrag anzeigen
Ozone sieht auf Distanz sehr ähnlich, was für Peter Kann eher Nachteile haben dürfte.
Herrliches Posting - wer nicht nah genug an der Tastatur sitzt, der haut auch beim Tippen knapp daneben
tilmann ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04.12.2013, 21:29   #8
Racoon
Waschgang DLX

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von tilmann Beitrag anzeigen
Herrliches Posting - wer nicht nah genug an der Tastatur sitzt, der haut auch beim Tippen knapp daneben
In diesem Fall war's die Autokorrektur des Tablets... Das Ding ist einfach zu schlau für mich, aber danke für den Hinweis.
Racoon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten

Antwort