oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 05.06.2003, 11:18   #1
<china kite>
Gast

Idee

hab bei kiteforum.com den ersten testbericht über einen china-kite gefunden:

"Hi,

Here i have a report from a guy from holland and the url with some pics of testing too, i’ve flown the kite myself too and I was quit surprised of the performance. Not that a simulairity of an x10 or something but….

The url is in dutch but I will try to translate it for your guys…

http://www.borntofly.nl/opmaak/main/Gallery/ChinaKite/

a point, before u read my translation I’m not that good in english but I hope u all understand my monkey English. Also that weekend of what u will be reading about was a holliday trip of some dutch guys to an island near by in holland

here is the translation:

Report from Olaf B;

Ok ok I will tell how it is with the China kite.

I’ve had contact with Chen from China-kitesurfing. I’ve told him about the weekend and then I ordered a 14m2, this one was delivered a day before we went to vlieland.

Finishing of of the kite; moderate, material is strong but also terrible stiff, there is no iron wire along the backside of the kite but just rope. The model looks a lot like the rhino1 and has the same feeling too. There could be slats placed in the wing tips just like with the Rhino 1 it flies quit good, it flaps in the wind just like the takoon but u can sail with that.

The air valves are quit stiff and the length of time it takes to deflate the kite is quit long

I’ve decided for myself not to go any further with this kite brand, but I will go along with F-One (machII to be exact) this is because I choose to have a bit of quality and safety.

Especially for beginners who are do not have a lot of money to spend on this hobby it is a nice model to buy, but for the spoild kiter (the eye wants something too) it is not an option.

I’ve send the factory a rapport with the pro’s and cons of this kite and they said that they would look if they could modify it, then it would be excellent kites I think.

The prices that are mentioned on the different forums are prices that should be paid for large amounts of kites, I suspect that the one’s who will going to sell these kites must at least ask 400 € for a kite, because of transport taxes and so on. Still very cheap ofcourse but that is what u are paying for quality and so. (there are color differences in the kite three different grey tints

I hope this has satisfied the curiosity of everyone

fotos gibts unter: http://www.borntofly.nl/opmaak/main/...ate.php?Pic=20

und siehe da, er fliegt doch!!!!!
Alt 05.06.2003, 14:34   #2
niko
Frei Zeit Keiter :o)

Beitrag

hi hi ,

auf nederlansk liest es sich schöner:
Report van Olaf B;

Ok ok ik zal even vertellen hoe het zit met de china kite.

Ik heb kontakt met Chen van china-kitesurfing. Ik heb hem verteld van het weekend en vervolgens een 14M2 besteld, deze werd de dag voor we naar Vlieland gingen afgeleverd.

Afwerking van de kite; matig, materiaal is sterk maar ook erg stug, er zit geen ijzerdraad langs de achterzijde van de kite maar touw. Het model lijkt nog het meest op een rhino1 en voelt ook zo stevig aan. Er kunnen latjes ingebracht worden aan de uiteinden van de kite net zoals bij de rhino 1 hij vliegt goed, klappert af en toe net als de takoon maar er is zeker mee te varen.

de ventielen zijn vrij stug en het leeg laten lopen van de kite duurt vrij lang.

Ik heb voor mezelf besloten niet verder te gaan met dit merk maar met f one te gaan vliegen (de machII wel te verstaan) dit omdat ik toch kies voor een stuk kwaliteit en veiligheid.

Zeker voor beginners die nog niet meteen heel veel geld aan de hobbie uit willen geven een prima instap model maar voor de verwende kiter (het oog wil ook wat) geen optie denk ik.

Ik heb de fabriek een rapport gestuurd met de goede en minder goede punten van de kite en ze zouden zien of ze de kites iets kunnen modificeren en dan zou het op zich prima kites kunnen zijn.

De prijzen die tot nu toe zijn genoemd op de verschillende forums zijn prijzen die je betaald voor grote hoeveelheden, ik verwacht dat degenen die deze kites gaan verkopen toch minstens 400 euro voor een kite alleen moeten vragen, dit omdat het transport, invoerrechten en een minimale marge die je moet maken van de nederlandse belasting. Nog steeds erg goedkoop natuurlijk maar dit vind je dus wel terug in de kwaliteit (er zit bij deze kite kleurverschil in het doek, 3 soorten grijstinten erin verwerkt.

Ik hoop dat dit een beetje de nieuwsgierigheid van iedereen bevredigt.

DER SPASS IST GRÖSSER, WENN MAN LAUT VORLIEST.
niko ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten

Antwort