oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Wingfoilen - Das Wingforum

Wingfoilen - Das Wingforum Rund um Wingfoilen, Wingsurfen, Wingen, Wings, Wingding usw.

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 01.01.2024, 12:13   #1
pingo
www.kitewake.de

Standard Next Level Wingfoilboard mit 70L passend?

Aktuell fahre ich mit 82kg ein 95 Liter Fanatic Sky Wing.

Nun plane ich als next-level wing foil board ein Slingshot Wingcraft V2 in 70 Liter.

Passt das Volumen? Ist das mit Übung lösbar?

Danke
pingo ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.01.2024, 13:03   #2
strandkorn
Benutzer

Standard

Klar kein Thema, Ist schon deutlich kippeliger, am Anfang musst du den Balancepunkt finden, weil das Board sonst vorne oder hinten wegkippt und absäuft...
Und in böigen Revieren mit Windlöchern wirst du dir evtl das größere zurück wünschen...

Die Erfahrung musst aber jeder selber machen und entscheiden, ob ein Minus Volumen Board als einziges genügt... Viel Spass
strandkorn ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.01.2024, 16:30   #3
pingo
www.kitewake.de

Standard

Für böige Reviere und Schwachwindtage behalte ich mein 95l-Brett.
Das 2.Board ist für Tage mit genug Wind gedacht.
Sollte ich dann ev. noch weniger Volumen nehmen?
Alt 01.01.2024, 16:53   #4
Ploen
Benutzer

Standard

"In the end, the most unstable volume is often around 20L less than your weight."

Ich finde die Gedanken gut:
(auf jeder Gong-Board-Seite unter "Buying guide" weiter unten)

Sport

You can also sub-liter to gain in responsiveness. If you have a good level and want maximum responsiveness, you can switch to “negative” volumes, by which we mean weight > volume.

Up to your weight -15 = volume you can start “easily” on your knees while leaning on your wing.

Example: I weigh 75kg = 75L to slightly sub-liter. This means that with 70L my board will sink lightly and I will have to be precise and sporty at each start.
In competition, our Pro Team are on boards that have volumes of 10L and 15L below their weight. To date, this is the compromise that offers them the most performance because it boosts responsiveness and secures landings.

Example 2: I weigh 75kg and I take 65L to sub-liter without switching to a pure sinker. Which means that with 65L my board will partially sink when stopped and I will have to be very precise and sporty each time I start.
Sinker

At your weight – 30 = volume, you will have to start by sinking the board: it’s technical, very physical, and you lose part of the low wind range. And above all: you need depth, which can be annoying. The performance gain is debatable depending on your level, but the gain in sensations and responsiveness is interesting for some. It is also the best way to have light equipment, which is essential for the pros and especially for the biggest riders.

Example: I weigh 75kg – 30 = 45L to use my board as a Sinker. Which means that with 65L and less, my board will completely sink and I will have to start with the help of the wing to get out of the water. In this case, less volume often makes things easier because we sink the board with ease. This makes it easier to place our feet on the deck or in the straps and climb on it. A small board won’t pop out as a cork, therefore easier to make it sink but not as quick to take off. Its stability qualities when on the surface remain the same underwater.
In the end, the most unstable volume is often around 20L less than your weight.
Ploen ist gerade online   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.01.2024, 16:59   #5
pingo
www.kitewake.de

Standard

Cooler Buying-guide. Danke!

Antwort