oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Spezielles > Reisen und Spots

Reisen und Spots Rund um die Themen Reisen und Spots.

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 10.09.2005, 05:26   #1
iran
Benutzer

iran eine Nachricht über AIM schicken
Standard CUMBUCO BRAZIL today

Hi kite dudes
Some fresh news about the conditions this last days.
Waiting for the german crew to show around.
Everybody be welcome1. Cheers. CRIS

WEATHER REPORT
Wednesday at 11h, ESE, 24-26 kts and... perfection! Riding 9 mts, constant wind, side shore direction and almost flat water in low tide, it stayed that way almost until 15h, just 5 kites in the water, after 15h still 18-22 kts, at 16h a bit less and at 17h 14-17 kts.The pics are from that day.
Thursday at 11h, 22-24 kts, at 13h, 20-22 kts, at 15h 18-20 kts and almost the same until dark, similar conditions than the day before, just a bit lighter, there was this guy with a Crossbow 12, jumping 10 mts up and 30-50 mts long, actually it was really gliding, though wasn't his kite but from some other american guy he meet at Golfinho, later, he said that the kite was great, it turned a bit different than his Raven, by instance, and there was to be noticed a considerable bar pressure.
Today Friday, the wind, as forecasted, went up, really UP, it was the strongest wind we've received this year, so far.
The american group of kiters, who actually splited in Jeri, meet again on their last day, the ones that chosed to stay in Jeri, told us that wind was 27-37 kts every day, after 12h on their 7 mts fully powered and the only complain was how to get to the spots as they had no vehicle and were depending on others to be able to move around, in spite of their complains about the excesive wind force and the gusty conditions, it showed that they were kiting strong winds this last days, today they were performing huge jumps, and though in some moments we had 34 kts (in Cumbuco!) they were riding quite comfortably.
At 11h there were 26-30 kts, at 13 h, everybody took a downwind until Cauipe, having some great wave rides along the way (la ruina, the broken house after Cumbuco), wind by then reached easily 30-34 kts, quite gusty and chopy.
At 14h 30 it went down to 18-25 kts and half hour after up again to 23-28 kts, at 16h 30, 18-22kts and a bit less until dark.
Cheers. CRIS
www.kitefortaleza.com.br
www.kiteboardcumbuco.com.br

Golfinho-Cumbuco crowded kite spot

almost flat water

Husband and wife

Getting some air

carve
iran ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.09.2005, 15:48   #2
Detlef
Senior Traveller

Standard

Hi Chris,

I have lost my AP 125 Board in Cumbuco in January.
If you will see it, please inform me.

Detlef

Detlef ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.09.2005, 21:59   #3
makini
doing it both

Standard Info Cumbuco

Hi there,

that sounds good - maybe you (or others) can provide me with some advice:

Just scanning through the different postings as I will be in Cumbuco end of November. Would appreciate any hints on where to stay and probably rent some gear as we will travel further north afterwards. I checked some webpages, how far away is e.g. this Jack's Guesthouse ? And what are good options around the centre, just read about Dunas, Eco Paradise, etc...there seem to be numerous accommodations. Would prefer some relaxed pousada atmosphere as I know it from Jeri some years ago.

Thanks.
Martin
makini ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort