Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 24.05.2023, 14:39   #146
Element Sports
Kite-Wing-SUP Shop

Standard

Ricardo hat mich gebeten das für ihn zu posten..

Hello everyone I'm Riccardo Fumini, I wanted to officially apologize for all the inconvenience I have created for you, a series of mistakes have been made on my part, all caused as a consequence by the first one I committed during the first workings of this promotional campaign, during the working I made a change to the operating practice for the construction of feather boards, immediately after the first boards I shipped, I found structural anomalies, I had to immediately change the construction method and adopt the DRS method, with a waterproof core, the boards are a little heavier but extremely reliable in construction. I apologize again but all these problems that have put me in serious difficulty, I am now recovering and I will fulfill all the commitments you have entrusted to me, it will take some time but I will do it for my duty and pleasure to serve you. this message should have been written much earlier but also here due to this difficult period , I only realized a few days ago that this message had not been posted on this forum . I will do my best to solve everything in the shortest possible time. I don't speak English this is also my fault. Richard Fumini
Element Sports ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten