Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.07.2020, 09:35   #388
johannes13
Benutzer

Standard

Hi,

ich hab mich genau das gleiche gefragt. Die Kontur der beiden Stabilizer unterscheiden sich schon Recht stark.

Zitat:
Due to the outline of the kite stabilizer I expect the foil to be much more “loose” compared to the old setup (mainly the yaw axis!?!). Is this assumption correct?

If there is a big difference, I would like to add an additional stabilizer to my setup (to get an easy transition from my previous foil). Is there a noticeable gain in stability when I change the kite- with the surf stab (both 40 cm width) or would you recommend another stabilizer (the 45cm surf version for example) to archive this?
Das ist die Antwort von Gong:

Zitat:
Hello Johannes,

I fully recommend the kite stab with the front wing CURVE in kitefoil. You will still have a very good lift at low speed (due to the front wing CURVE) and it will allow you better performance and a more reactive foil. The surf stab is more thicker that will reduce considerably the speed (you will feel a brake).

You should definitely keep the kite stab 40cm from the kitefoil pack you selected.

If you really want a surf stab, you should consider to buy a surf stab in 40cm (with the front wing CURVE in size M).

Feel free to come back to me.

Best Regards,
Aktuell bin ich auf einem Level auf welchem ich gute 100m am Stück geradeaus fahren kann und ich mich noch nicht an die Geschwindigkeit gewöhnt habe . Daher habe ich mir zusätzlich zu dem Kite Stab noch die 40cm Surf Version gegönnt. Ich bin bis jetzt ausschließlich 3 Sessions mit einem F One Mirage 1000cm^2 Foil unterwegs gewesen. Sowohl Front als auch Backwing haben ziemlich großes Winglets, was das gesamte Setup auf der Gier-Achse recht stabil macht.

Gruß
Johannes
johannes13 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten