Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22.12.2022, 02:38   #162
fishman
Benutzer

Standard

This wing looks so well thought out, I love the design! The Handles and boom look amazing. I'm definitely sad about no shipping to the USA . On the other hand, if I have you ship it to my cousin In Panama... Then I'll have to travel to a known tropical kiter's resort to pick it up

On a different note, have you considered making a bigger wing? It seams for the last 2 years, most shops around the world have had a hard time keeping the 8m CWC in stock. The demand for a big, good, "light weight" wing, for low wind days, and more importantly "low wind areas", was overlooked by most brands. Big guys like of the Facebook group "Wing Foiling For Big Dawgz (190 lbs / 85kg and up)" https://www.facebook.com/groups/wingfoilingforbigdawgs really like that type of wing. And other brands appear to be missing the mark.
Your wing design in a bigger version looks like it could a real competitor with that big CWC. Some of us do 70% of our winging in 6-12 knots. In fact in 3 years I've only used a wing smaller than a 5m twice, LOL.

Geändert von fishman (22.12.2022 um 02:49 Uhr)
fishman ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten