Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 15.08.2006, 20:18   #22
otte
notsohappyhippo

Standard

ein ire hat im monkeyforum
folgendes gepostet:

im not slagin ozone kites. its just that i found the instinct unpredictable wen i was not on the board goin at speed. it was not as quick turning as the griffin, and it seems somehow flimsy in the air. on more than one occasion when standing on the beach or doing a water start the instinct just lost all it's wind and started to fall. i guess it kinda over flies. the 5th line needs care when being attached bcuz there are alot of lines leading to the attachment point! the little adjustable stopper on the griffin lines for the bar would not have been hard to install on the ozone. the instinct does not handle gusts as it's supposed to, so the bar jerks about alot. the griffin bar gave me no sh*t, so i didnt even need the stopper thing. i always seem under powered on the 11m ozone unless its stormin in which case it's over powered! so the 12m griffin's wind range is FAR better! most importantly the instinct claims that ul progress faster yet im a beginner and i was more comfortable with the griffin and as a result i was able to pay more attension to board control,getting every transion, getting upwind(even in low winds) and was able to start attemting backrolls and generally enjoying my time on the water more! i didnt have faith in monkey kites since theyre relativly cheap but after flying the griffin i want more!
i dunno if thats any help, all i no is i had sooooo much fun ridin with the griffin.

i shud also say a swivel on the lines would be perfect and apparently thats already being sorted! so im a happy customer!

gruss oliver
germany@monkeykites.com
otte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten