Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 29.05.2023, 13:34   #169
Riccardo Fumini
Benutzer

Standard Message from Riccardo Fumini, Newind

I hereby give a brief summary of all the problems that have arisen,

We developed the Feather line, which unfortunately due to an unexpected inconvenience revealed that there was a risk that the boards could not last over time as we expected.
We therefore we immediately stopped production, and modified the structure of the board, to be sure not to create inconveniences to customers, the result is that now we have the same board, guaranteed over time in terms of resistance, but only slightly heavier (by a few hundred grams).

All this has been done to provide a good service, even if I understand very well all the inconvenience I have created, but in artisanal work problems can arise on the agenda.
I have been personally building boards dedicated to Surf, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Hydrofoil, Wingfoil and Windfoil for 24 years, and I practice all these sports at high levels, so I am certain that I will still provide you with an excellent product, which will last over time, and which will be as you requested it.

I cannot follow customers who, for example, request a board of a certain size, and refuse it due to a difference of 1.3 cm in length, or who sent the board back to me after exposing it to a large heat source deforming the structure, because he maybe went into the water without a valve, and there's a long list of people demanding restitution for trivial excuses.

I am ready to assist everyone, and to respond and provide the best possible assistance for any of my mistakes, for concrete mistakes, as I have done since I started in 1999.

Right now, even if I wanted to, I couldn't make refunds, for various reasons that I won't list here, therefore, since I had made an offer at an extremely advantageous price, I advise customers who want to cancel their order to accept the board they will receive, which will be only a few hundred grams heavier, and will correspond exactly to the board you ordered and will be an extremely resistant board, guaranteed over time, with a excellent performance, with our 100% waterproof core, and with the eventual custom modifications you have requested.

I apologize again for all the inconvenience and delays in delivery to you.

- Riccardo Fumini
Riccardo Fumini ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten